If you happen to be trawling the Lower East Side of New York City, go to the Essex Street Market right on the border of Chinatown and find the little stall called Roni-Sue’s where you can get this little treat. What is it? Chocolate covered BACON. Yes. It’s not cheap but sure is tasty. Try it. You might like it. So you’re vegetarian, Kosher, Muslim or just not into pork? You can try the truffles in lime cardamom, diablo (chili), and a bunch of other unconventional flavors.
About Amy Chu
Writer and Co-Founder, Editor and Publisher of Alpha Girl Comics. I live in Princeton, New Jersey with my husband and two little boys. When I am not writing and lettering, I like cooking and playing video games with my boys. I have a degree in Architectural Design at M.I.T., a B.A. in East Asian Studies at Wellesley College, and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Good Morning twitter.com/DepressedDarth… 2 hours ago
- @cracksh0t Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes 9 hours ago
- That's me on Mondays (on the left) twitter.com/makingofs/stat… 9 hours ago
- @ColleenDoran I so love his stuff too! and such a wonderful personality! 13 hours ago
- Fantastic twitter.com/andeparks/stat… 14 hours ago