If you happen to be trawling the Lower East Side of New York City, go to the Essex Street Market right on the border of Chinatown and find the little stall called Roni-Sue’s where you can get this little treat. What is it? Chocolate covered BACON. Yes. It’s not cheap but sure is tasty. Try it. You might like it. So you’re vegetarian, Kosher, Muslim or just not into pork? You can try the truffles in lime cardamom, diablo (chili), and a bunch of other unconventional flavors.
Archive | Foodie Rants RSS feed for this section
About Amy Chu
Writer and Co-Founder, Editor and Publisher of Alpha Girl Comics. I live in Princeton, New Jersey with my husband and two little boys. When I am not writing and lettering, I like cooking and playing video games with my boys. I have a degree in Architectural Design at M.I.T., a B.A. in East Asian Studies at Wellesley College, and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- The kiss, meh, but the Bane finishing move works for me! 'Injustice 2' trailer reveals Poison Ivy gameplay ibtimes.com.au/injustice-2-tr… 9 hours ago
- I posted some photos.... facebook.com/media/set/?set… #C2E2 10 hours ago
- The highlight of my weekend! I'll be back next year! #C2E2 🍩☕️ twitter.com/doritedonuts/s… 12 hours ago
- RT @GCCLadiesNight: Ladies & NB creators, send us your art / story pitch(es) by April 30th! More info ↘️⬇️↙️ LadiesNightAnthology.com https:… 12 hours ago
- great analysis of our #KISScomics I try really hard to create the right pacing for Kewber's visual style. Thanks f… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago